Saturday, May 9, 2020

Nagapoker88's Blog About His Experiences




My name is Nagapoker88 , and I am here to tell you about how I won a free cash contest from MySpace. It all started when I was playing the game on MySpace and saw someone asking for the password to "MyWebcam" - MySpace's webcam. He was the person who created Nagapoker88 and is also the person who allowed people to use it as a way to stream online videos to their MySpace profiles.

When I clicked the link to this guy's profile, I was given a random MySpace page (The Nagapoker88 one) and told that I had won a free MySpace account and that I had to sign up with them. I did not sign up right away because I was in a hurry and instead tried logging in with a different account.




The only problem was that the login was not working at all. So I logged in with my second account and managed to get the same settings working. This time, I was able to log in successfully and enter my code to get my Nagapoker88 code. I was able to get my MyWebcam code by simply typing "MyWebcam" in the "Enter Code" box of MySpace's homepage.

The next thing I was told was that I had to create a profile for myself on MySpace and that I would be entered in a contest that MyWebcam and MySpace were holding for "Webcam Verified". The contest was going to see me using my MyWebcam live while I played the game on MySpace.

So I created my friend's profile, placed a photo of myself and logged in. Of course, when I tried to play the game, I got a message telling me that my webcam wasn't working. But since I was given the code, I knew that MyWebcam was working.

When I used my webcam, I saw that the camera I was using was a Canon EOS-Nagapoker88 . I didn't have to pay any money to get the camera, and even though I took the chance to input my Nagapoker88 code from MySpace, it was still in an encrypted format. So I guess my only option was to wait until the contest ended and go to MySpace to get the codes and enter in the contest. That was the only problem, because the contest was over before I could enter.

After I won the contest, I was so happy that I had won a free MySpace account and a free camera. I wrote this article in order to help other people who may be in the same situation as me in case they are in need of some help while trying to enter a contest on MySpace.

In order to enter a contest, you need to be sure that your live webcam is connected to the Internet and that you are in a secure computer area. And since Nagapoker88 is only valid on MySpace, it would be best if you are already using MySpace and not on any other site, because Nagapoker88 is only available on MySpace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wikipedia

Search results